Saverne Homemade Aioli
Makes about 1 Cup
- ½ cup avocado oil or neutral oil
- ½ cup Saverne Sauerkraut, brine removed and strained until dry, finely chopped (will be about ¼ cup, any flavor will work well)
- 1 TBS Saverne Sauerkraut Brine
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ TBS lemon juice
- 1 TBS water
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 shake tabasco
- ½ TBS chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ kosher salt
- Using a stick blender mix, brine, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, and water.
- With the stick blender running, stream in avocado oil and mix until combined, the mixture will be thick. Remove stick blender.
- Stir in tabasco, sauerkraut, parsley, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning. Refrigerate until cold. Serve on fish or with French fries!