- 1 cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 TBS Saverne Black Lemmon & Pepper or Classic Sauerkraut brine
- 2 TBS melted butter
- Place all ingredients in except butter in blender and blend until combined. Add butter and blend until smooth. Cover andlet rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Pre-heat non-stick pan over medium heat and coat lightly with oil.
- Add 1 TBS water to batter and mix well.
- Pour or scoop ¼ cup batter into pan and tilt pan in circular motion to coat the pan surface easily, cook until the top of the crepe looks dry, and the bottom is lightly browned about 1-2minutes. Run a spatula around the edge and flip, cook until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- The first crepe usually doesn’t work, you may need to adjust heat.
- A 10inch non-stick pan was used for the recipe.