Saverne Grilled Shrimp
- 1# raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (larger is better)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 slices lemon
- 1 cups Saverne Sauerkraut (any flavor could work)
- 4 TBS Saverne Butter
- 2 TSP lemon zest
- 1 TBS parsley, minced
- Kosher salt and Black Pepper
- Pre-heat grill to high heat
- Place a sheet of foil (size of a piece of paper) onto a baking sheet, place ½ cup sauerkraut, half of the shrimp, 2 TBS butter, ½ parsley, ½ garlic and 2 lemon slices in the middle of the foil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold the foil into a pocket, being sure there are no holes. Repeat for second packet.
- Place packets on grill for 5-6 minutes, flip and grill another 3-4 minutes until shrimp is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and open, being careful of steam. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place packet on baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through, remove from oven, and give a little shake to combine flavors, serve and enjoy!